Thursday, September 5, 2013

Missing In Action - read why!

I've been a horrible blogger lately - I've been MIA for the past month.  Life took over for the past few weeks and I have been barely able to keep my head above water at work, but things are settling down for me now.
It all started on my WONDERFUL family vacation in Myrtle Beach.  My sweet mother rented this amazing beach house for my entire family to stay in.




This is the whole crew (minus my oldest nephew, Wesley).  My mom, my brother and his family, my oldest sister and her husband and my other sister and her family and me and my family.  We had the best time.

 Here's my family...

Here are all the kids...


And that is when I got the news that I had been given a promotion at work along with some additional responsibilities.  This is what has been taking up the bulk of my time:


These are the new Career Services Peer Career Advisors.  I have been preparing and training these 12 amazing students to work part-time in Career Services as Peer Advisors.  They are AWESOME!!

And, I also had some fun with a group of great friends in Nashville celebrating a friend's birthday.

Here we go, first night out...


Second night out...


Wish I knew what song we are all belting out...


The birthday girl on stage at The Stage...



Me and my sisters at The Stage (with Johnny, Willie and Merle - haha)...


So, now that things have settled down at work and summer fun is coming to an end I am hoping to have more time to devote to this blog again.

Stay tuned for more career and style advice for young, polished professionals!!


casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall