Tuesday, November 26, 2013

JT Concert Experience!

I got to go to a Justin Timberlake concert in Raleigh, NC about two weeks ago.  It was AMAZING!!  He was awesome, the show was great and I got to have my first (and probably only) VIP experience.  I really liked JT before this show, but now I am a huge fan.  He is very talented and a an amazing entertainer.

I went to the concert with these six great ladies.

We arrived at the concert and climbed to the top of the arena to find we honestly had the worse seats in the house.  Here was our pitiful view:

I said to my friend Amy, "If I was an entertainer I would get the people in the worse seats and move them into the VIP section".  Less than 15 minutes later the usher taps us on the shoulder and says "Do you want to move to the VIP section?"  And we were like, "Hell yea!"  And the rest is history.  One of the best concerts EVER!



Do you have an incredible concert experience?

casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall