Friday, September 21, 2012

Fashion Friday: Going NEON in the office

It's Fashion Friday again and I have another installment of...
The Professional vs. The Intern
For today's post we decided to tackle the NEON trend and offer some suggestions on how to make NEON office appropriate.  Trends can be a tricky to pull off in the office sometimes.  I resisted the NEON trend for quite a while because it brought back to mind some awful fashion nightmares from the 80s.  Ultimately, it grew on me and I decided that one could work the NEON trend in a tasteful, professional and fun way.  Here's what we came up with:

Here is one of my favorite bloggers and her version of NEON at work.  Js Everyday Fashion


And, another blogger I follow had a bright mustard look I liked as well.  What I Wore




How would you wear NEON in the office?
Meet Christina, "the Intern":

Many of you may be asking to know more about the lovely and talented Intern, Christina.  She is a Senior at Virginia Tech and is studying Communications.  Along with her eye for fashion and style, she has amazing skills in graphic design, website design and photography.  She is also a wiz in social media.  She has a wonderful creative energy that is evident throughout this blog and all the other amazing work she does.  I can't wait to see who is lucky enough to snag Christina to come work for them.  Her future is very, very bright! 

Remember when you were younger and you would say "When I grow up I want to be just like so and so".  Well, I am now at the point in my life where I say "I wish I was younger and I want to be just like Christina".  She epitomizes young, polished and professional!


casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall