Saturday, September 15, 2012

What I Love this Month


Here are some of my favorite things this month:

1.  Zac Brown Band's new CD, Uncaged. 
I've been listening to it for a month now and ZBB never disappoints.  My three favorite tracks are:  On the day that I die, Sweet Annie and Natural Disaster.  He has managed to write not one, but TWO, songs about his guitar that make me cry.  I think we might just be soulmates!

2.  Harmony Ring from Silpada
I bought this ring recently and I think it looks great for fall and with Hokie colors.  You want one?  You can order it here:  www.mysilpada.com/Cindy.Kelley

3.  Wrap Bracelets
I just think these are fun and I love this one because it's done with pearls.  I love pearls!  Maybe it's because I am a June baby and a Kappa Delta Girl, we love pearls.

4.  Colorful Sharpie pens
I have always been obsessed with Sharpies.  I was so excited when they came out with Sharpie writing pens that don't bleed through your paper.  This set come with pink, turquoise, coral and clover.

5.  Ray-Ban Aviators
I've been wanting a pair of these for a while but I finally found these small aviators that are just right for my small face.  The bigger ones make me look like a bug.

What are you loving this month?

casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall