Friday, May 17, 2013

Fashion Friday: Polka Dot PINspiration!

I've noticed a big trend in my style "pinning" lately.  I think I'm in love with polka dots.  This observation was confirmed with a quick inventory of my own closet.  I LOVE POLKA DOTS!  There, I said it.  Some of you may prefer stripes, paisley, or other prints but for the time being, mine is polka dots.  They are fun, yet subtle.  They are trendy, yet timeless.  I think they are just "me".

So, today's Fashion Friday post is all about the Polka Dot!


Here is my recent polka dot PINspiration!



 

Do you wear polka dots too?


casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall