Monday, June 17, 2013

Beach Bound with the Girls - Beach Bag Essentials

Later this week I am heading out of town for my annual girls trip to the beach with some of my closest friends.  We've been doing this for eight years now and we look forward to it every year.  It's just the girls and we get to get away from work, kids and all responsibilities and have a blast.  Over the year's I've developed a list of  essential items I need to have in my beach bag.  Here they are:




  1. A great new bathing suit.  This is actually my new bikini I bought this year from Buckle.
  2. A fun, colorful beach towel.
  3. An iPod full of fun tunes.
  4. Advil - enough said!
  5. Polarized sunglasses.  You can find these here.
  6. Rubber flops that won't be hurt by sand and water, these are Roxy.  I found a great pair like this at TJ Maxx recently.
  7. A monogrammed koozie to keep your beverages cool and so you remember which drink is yours.
  8. SUNSCREEN please!  Nothing less than SPF 15 for me.
  9. An easy, breezy cover up.
  10. Vaseline lip therapy.  I'm addicted!

What else do you put in your beach bag?


casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall