Friday, March 1, 2013

Fashion Friday: Spring Break Style

It's about that time:  SPRING BREAK 2013.  Virginia Tech will start Spring Break here in a week.  Although I am not going on Spring Break, here's what I would be packing if I was:



  1. A cute strapless dress.  I'd like one you can dress up or down.  I love the chevron print on this dress.  I spotted it on Pinterest.
  2. Hot pink shorts!  They will look great with a tan. 
  3. Boho white strapless shirt that will look amazing with a little sun.  Again, spotted on Pinterest which led to a dead link but I'm on the hunt for one.
  4. Sunscreen.  Please always wear sunscreen, especially you young ones.  Don't mess up your beautiful skin with sun damage.
  5. Monogrammed Hokie koozie.  How cute.  From Haymarket Designs.
  6. Colorful sandals.  These are Michael Kors.
  7. A beautiful turquoise ring.  I love turquoise, especially in the summer.  This ring is from Silpada.
  8. A monogrammed beach bag.  This one is from Marley Lily.
  9. Ruffled red bathing suit.  I love the ruffles this year.  I found this on Pinterest but it led a dead link.  
  10. Rayban Polarized Aviators.  I really want a pair of these.
  11. A little silver chain with your initial.  I love the way it looks laying across a tan collar bone.  Just perfect!  This one if from I Love Jewelry.  
Don't forget plenty of water and advil!  What else would you add to your Spring Break packing list?


casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall