Friday, October 26, 2012

Fashion Friday: Rainy Days

This week has been CRAZY for me.  Course request for Spring semester started on Tuesday and Freshmen received their mid-term grades.  Those two things always bring students in masses to Career Services.  Once they realize they have to pick out courses for next semester they start to evaluate whether or not they are actually enjoying their major.  That's when they show up in my office looking for direction and answers.  Needless to say, Fashion Friday didn't happen for me this week.  But never fear, Christina, came up with a wonderful post for today.  Blacksburg is known for many things, most are wonderful but anyone who has spent any time in Blacksburg knows that we go through phases were it seems to rain a lot.  So, Christina styled an office appropriate Rainy Day outfit.  You are going to love it.  Today's Fashion Friday is:
 
 
Isn't it great?!?!  I love a great trench coat and I am actually on the hunt for one as we speak.  I'm loving the idea of a red trench coat, check this one out I found at Target on-line. 
 
 
Living in Blacksburg I have learned to have lots of umbrellas handy.  I have one in my car, one in my office and one in my bag.  You just never know when it might start raining around here.  Rain means lots of puddles also.  Check out these stylish rain boots from Hunter.
Thanks to Christina's great ideas Rainy Days is Blacksburg don't have to be so dreary afterall.
 
What do you wear on rainy days to the office?

 


casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall