Thursday, October 11, 2012

Quote of the Week


I hope this is true because I have been in a constant state of "hustle" for the past two weeks.  It's that crazy time of year for me and Career Services.  I can see the light at the end of the tunnel though (it's called "November").  That is one reason why this is my first blog post of the week.  I do believe you have to work hard and love your work in order to be successful.  We are not entitled to anything in this world and one only gets "out of it" what one "puts into it".  So, since I love my work and have been working lots of crazy hours the past few weeks I'm hoping the "good things" are coming soon!
casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall