Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Power Suit: Business Professional Dress that Makes a Statement

There’s a reason it’s called a “Power Suit”.  There is something amazing that happens to you, both mentally and physically, when you put on a sharp looking suit.  I stand taller and straighter, I carry myself with more confidence and I feel smart and important.  My husband even refers to me as “bossy pants” when I have on a suit.  I don’t often dress Business Professional at work, but because of how it makes me feel I will pull out Business Professional for important meetings and presentations.  Business Professional is the most formal business dress code and is most often seen in industries such as: banking, law, accounting, consulting, sales and other professional services.  It is also the dress code for most interviewing situations.


So, what does Business Formal/Professional look like?

For more detailed information about business formal dress code for both women and men visit the Virginia Tech CareerServices website.
casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall