Friday, November 30, 2012

Fashion Friday: Leather at Work

Today's Fashion Friday post is all about leather!  Can you pull off leather in the office?  I think you definitely can.  It's fun to the think about all the ways you can make leather classy and professional in the workplace.  I like the juxtaposition of pairing leather with something more feminine and flowy in order to make in more refined and polished for the office.  It makes me think of a song from one of my favorite artists from when I was younger, Stevie Nicks.  Some of you may recall the duet with Don Henley, "Leather and Lace".  A great love song about how opposites attract and magic happens.
I wore out that Bella Donna album in the early 80s!!

"Lovers forever, face to face.  My city, your mountain.  Stay with me, stay.  I need you to love me, I need you today.  Give to me your leather, take from me my lace."
 
So, here's what we came up with for leather in the office:
 



Leather is a trend you are probably seeing all over the place this fall.  Here is just a sampling of all the beautiful leather (and leather looking) we have been seeing...








How do you wear leather in the office?
casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall