Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Quote of the Week: A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear


I have always believed that a smile is a great way to welcome someone and is probably my best accessory.  A smile is sort of like the window to your soul and it is definitely something that people will remember.  Make sure you smile when you are in the job search and interview process.  Not only does it look nice, but smiling sends out positive vibes and endorphens that can't help but make you feel more positive and confident about yourself and your future.

I have always been told that I have a big, warm smile and that I smile all the time.  Sometimes I will spend a weekend with my friends and my face will honestly hurt from smiling so much.  I'm thankful that I have so much to smile about in my life.  What a wonderful blessing.

casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall