Friday, December 28, 2012

Fashion Friday: My New Cowboy Boots!

I'm still on vacation from work, so I'm just doing a quick Fashion Friday post.  Check out what was under the Christmas Tree for me...

YES!!!  Brand new Lucchese Cowboy Boots!  I love them.  They are the perfect color and will go with everything.  My hubby got them for me from Country Outfitters.  He knew I wanted some new boots and he actually picked these out for me.  It turns out I had pinned them on Pinterest (but he didn't know that because he has no idea what Pinterest is!).  It worked out perfect.  I've already worn them with jeans and I can't wait to style them with some cute dresses.  I'm going to see Zac Brown Band again in January so I will definitely be wearing them there.  I doubt if they will ever be worn to the office but they are absolutely beautiful.  They are so comfortable, I highly recommend them!

Do you love cowboy boots?  How do you wear yours?

casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall