Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy 2013!!!  I wish I was spending the new year on a beach somewhere but I am actually here in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia freezing my buns off.   Winter is about to set in here in Blacksburg for the next few LONG, COLD months so this picture makes me "happy, happy"!

This morning I made this French Toast Bake that I got off Pinterest several months ago from Rach's Blog.  
It was delicious!!  I made it with Portuguese Sweet Bread that I picked up from Our Daily Bread bakery in Blacksburg and cut it into thick slices.  It is very rich and sweet so you definitely have to serve it with something savory.  I made sausage balls also.

After that I went to hang out with some great friends and watched Georgia beat Nebraska - Go Dawgs!!!  I'm getting ready to watch to Orange Bowl now.  I love laying around all day eating and watching football.

Do you have any New Year's Day traditions?

casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall