Friday, February 1, 2013

Fashion Friday: Bright Blazers

I am so excited that bright blazers are a style trend right now!  I'm looking forward to wearing them to brighten up the rest of my winter and through the spring.  When I was in college we all wore jeans, boots and blazers and I always loved the look.  But, the look has come back in with a new twist:  Bright Colors.  In a recent post about how to dress for a professional presentation (here) I styled the look with a bright blazer and I showed you the bright blazer I actually wore for my presentation.  I love this trend for 3 main reasons:

  1. The bright blazer adds a pop of color to a sometimes neutral office wardrobe.  It models the business professional look but allows for a little personality and flare.
  2. A bright blazer is great for layering, it is useful with unpredictable office and weather environments and is a great three season staple.
  3. It is a great transitional piece.  You can pair it with a pencil skirt or slacks for the office and then put it together with jeans or shorts for a more smart casual look or a night out.



Here are some looks with blazers that I have spotted on Pinterest lately. I'm loving all of them.






How do you like to wear a blazer?

casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall