Wednesday, February 13, 2013

UPDATE: Scored the dress from my Spring Wish List


Remember this beautiful dress from my Spring Wish List post??  Well, I stopped into my favorite Loft store at the First and Main shopping complex in Blacksburg last night right before I met my family for dinner at El Rodeo.  This dress was on sale 40% off (originally priced at $89.50) and I had a $20 Loft rewards card.  So, I ended up getting this dress from my spring wish list for only $30.  I would say the "planning ahead shopping strategy" was a success for this particular item.  YAY!

I never pay full price at The Loft, there are so many coupons and discounts out there!  Where do you score the best deals?


casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall