Friday, February 8, 2013

Fashion Friday: Spring Wish List

Winter this year in Blacksburg has been brutal the past month.  It has snowed every Thursday and/or Friday for the past 5 weeks.  Along with the snow we have had below average temperatures, freezing rain and horribly windy days.  I really hate winter!!!  I constantly daydream about the day I will be able to move further south where my heart and soul belong.  Although I enjoy living in a region that experiences all four seasons (just not all in one day which has been known to happen in Blacksburg) it really makes me mad when the weather conditions impact my wardrobe choices.

Needless to say, I'm ready for Spring.  Not only for the warmer weather, but for the change in wardrobe options, colors, and styles.  Here is what I have my eye on for this Spring:



  1. A colorful trench coat has been on my list since last fall.  I spotted this one at Express a few weeks ago.  It comes in a variety of colors.  I love the idea of cobalt blue with white pants!
  2. A new purse.  I found both of these on ebags.com (a new discovery for me).  The yellow one is most affordable and the mint green one is a beauty from Kate Spade which is probably out of my price range but I will keep watching for sales.
  3. This silver watch from Michael Kors is beautiful.  I tried it on a few weeks ago when I was shopping in Greensboro, NC.  
  4. I've been eyeing this green peplum dress from The Loft since it first arrived in the store.  I will be purchasing soon.  It will be great to wear for many different occasions.  With a few changes in accessories it will work great in the office, for church (Easter Sunday) or for a conference I'm heading to in April.  
  5. A white cropped blazer.  I've been searching for one of these for over a year.  It will be great for layering in the office and so adorable with jeans this spring and bright shorts and heels this summer.
I'm trying to take the great shopping advice from J's Everyday Fashion and pick out what I want to buy ahead of time so I can be looking for the best deals on what I already know I want.

What is on your wish list this Spring?



casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall