Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Guest Post: 5 Ways to Make the Most of Your Internship - Advice From a Former Intern

Hi everyone! Christina (the Intern) here filling in for Becca. I'm thrilled to be writing guest posts this week! I thought I'd start the week off by sharing some advice for other interns like me.

My internship with Becca at Career Services was by far the greatest experience I've had as a student. It was my first time working in an office setting and having real responsibilities. I was so fortunate to have the opportunity to work with Becca on creating Young, Polished & Professional and I loved every minute of my internship.

Here are five ways that you can make the most of your internship:


Check back for this week's Fashion Friday to see some ideas on how to dress the part for Spring!



casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall