Friday, January 25, 2013

Fashion Friday: College Casual Inspires Business Casual

People always seem to be in search of eternal youth and I'm here to tell you I have found it!!  It lives in college towns all across America.  As the years pass by, I keep getting older and my students stay the same age!!  They somehow continue to remain between the ages of 18-24.  It doesn't quite seem fair but there are a lot of benefits to being surrounded by eternal youth.  My students keep me young, keep me up-to-date on current trends, and can always help with with my computer and technology problems.  They also generate some great fashion inspiration.
Look familiar??  Black leggings, brown riding boots and shirts seem to be the uniform for many college women these days. I think it is a very cute look, but obviously not office appropriate.  Recently, I took this style inspiration and with a few simple substitutions made the look business casual.  Here is something similar to what I wore:



What current casual trends have you made office appropriate?

casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall