Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Magic Inside the Make-up Bag

I remember when I was a teenager a wanted to be a "Clinique Girl".  That's what I called the girls who worked at the Clinique counter at Belk.  I don't really wear that much make-up (I can't ever make it look like it does in the pictures) but I love it.  I love the colors, the textures and the way it's all packaged.  I love to peek inside a friend's make-up bag to see what products she uses.  I have a couple of friends who I often get "product" advice and recommendations from.  There is so much to choose from these days it can be overwhelming.  Here is a peak inside my make-up bag and Christina's.  Notice that Christina's bag doesn't have any wrinkle and age defying products in it, but mine sure does!!  



I've been on the hunt for the perfect make-up bag also.  At home I have it all organized in a drawer in my bathroom, but when I take it on the road for a trip or to the gym to get ready it is always just a huge mess.  I throw it all in a make-up bag and I end up having to take it all out to sort through it.  I'm really looking for a bag that is organized and has compartments.  Here is what I have found that I like:

  



I may have to see if I can make one myself.  I'd like to see if I can use the ideas from these but make it a little cuter and more colorful.  I'd love to monogram one like this.

What's in your make-up bag?  Tell me about your favorite products.  I may have to add them to my bag.


casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall