Monday, January 28, 2013

Zac Brown Concert kicks off a great weekend!

On Friday night I got to see one of my all time favorite bands in concert.  I drove through a snowstorm to see Zac Brown Band and it was amazing.  I was about 10 people back on the floor and had a great view of the whole show.  Here's a couple of pictures:



I absolutely love ZBB.  This is the third time I have seen them and I would definitely go any chance I had.

After the show we ran into Blackberry Smoke who opened up for ZBB.  They were just hanging out in the pit listening to ZBB.  Here's a picture of me and my hubby with a couple of band members.  I think it was the guitarist and the guy who plays keyboard.  If you like Southern Rock you will love Blackberry Smoke.  I've seen them twice and I think they are great.  They are a lot like Lynrd Skynrd, The Allman Brothers, and even Kid Rock.


On Saturday night I got to watch my nephew, Brandon, and the Blacksburg High School varsity basketball team win an amazing game against our district rivals Christiansburg.  We were actually down by close to 25 points at one time.

And finally, on Sunday I celebrated Bid Day with Kappa Delta as we welcomed 54 new members into our sorority.  It's so much fun watching girls meet new sisters who will be their friends for a lifetime.  I just love it!

Hope you had a great weekend too!

casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall