Friday, January 11, 2013

Fashion Friday: EMERALD 2013 Color of the Year

EMERALD has been named the 2013 color of the year and I could not be more excited!  I love emerald green.  It's one of my favorite colors to wear.  A few years ago I had an emerald green bathing suit from Old Navy that was probably one of my favorite bathing suits I ever wore.  Emerald green looks great in all seasons, works lovely with pearls and adds a happy saturation of color to everything.  I'm excited to see emerald green hit the stores throughout the year.  

How do you feel about EMERALD as the color of 2013??


casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall