Thursday, January 17, 2013

Quote of the Week: Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.


This quote spoke to me this morning because it is the start of a new year and a new academic semester.  I  always set goals for both my personal and professional life this time of year.  A lot of people call them "New Years Resolutions" but I think of them as "reconfirmations" of what I still want to direct my time and energy towards.  I still have MANY things I want to accomplish in my life so I will set goals for myself this year.  This reminds me that I just have to try!!

Do you set goals for yourself each year?  How do you motivate yourself to get started and just do it?


casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall casual suits for men,casual suit,mens casual suits,casual suit jackets,casual suit jacket,mens casual linen suits,casual mens suits,casual shoes, casual shoe, casual big and tall, big and tall